Thursday 31 August 2023

RPGaDay2023 Roundup

#RPGaDay2023

Roundup

Looking back has been informative. I could have done some more “this year” variants, as I ended up agreeing with Past Me quite a lot.


Tempted to do the one game one word prompt campaign again in September...

(Although half of them are close to Buffy adventure hooks already. And I’d have to think of something for Gamesmaster and Character Sheet.)



And the Latest RPG Purchase post is out of date by the end of the month as it was in 2014, thanks to melancholy horror one-shot game Quietus. Happy that some things never change!


As #RPGaDAY2023 winds down and the month comes to an end, I (Dave) just wanted to post here to say thank you again to everyone who contributed, translated, posted, tweeted (or whatever you want to call it now), blogged, vlogged, and more.
Your support, enthusiasm, and positivity has been brilliant, and I've loved reading your responses to the prompts
Thank you all again, stay tuned for a wrap-up video, and stay multi-classy.
Dave Chapman





Thank you for reading! Same time next year I hope, for the tenth anniversary rather than the tenth iteration.

No comments:

Post a Comment