Wednesday 27 September 2023

Vampire: The Masquerade - title to be determined

Four new players, all at least Vampire game adjacent (one has a sibling who’s played it, one has played one of the novel games, one has watched some L.A. By Night and one knows Bloodlines though hasn’t played it) and we managed to more or less do character creation in two and a half hours, thanks to the Make A Vampire cheat sheet and getting Erich to print some for me.

Two very new PCs and two rather old but out of the loop PCs.

Going with London as a setting (homebrew version probably with a couple of references to canon) as two of the players are American and I didn’t catch where from so would doubtless have accidentally hit somewhere they knew better than me if I’d gone for a US city.

A Banu Haqim observer, a Gangrel autarkis, a Malkavian occult scholar, a Ministry newly-Embraced nursing student. We’ll figure out how they cross paths next time, I hope.

Facebook informs me that this time three years ago I was starting Nobody’s Home and two years ago I just started Nocturne, so I am at least consistent in some ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment