Wednesday 5 June 2024

Star Wars: The Acolyte

Star Wars: The Acolyte

As soon as I saw her reaction I thought...

... sister?

So, you have a twin sister...

The High Republic white and yellow robes help with lessening the overall Jedi continuity issue of them all being disguised as Tatoiine hermits while keeping the wizard aesthetic. Maybe could have done without the gauzy white cloaks though.

Don’t get attached to Carrie-Anne Moss, but the Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon tearoom fight was worth the guest spot.

A lovable multitool!

We have a new Worst Jedi, so that’s fun. Shame he has a yellow lightsaber, as those are cool.

The modulated Sith type voice sounds like Ultron.

No new faces in the Star Wars ident, so far.

That one episode would have been enough to interest, I think.

I’ll be counting if Osha keeps waking up with a start.

Loved the pilot droids folding back into chairs. I know that’s a really minor detail, but loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment