Friday 8 October 2021

Vamptober 8: This Clan Of Mine

Vamptober 8: This Clan Of Mine

As a Scot I’ve never felt Clan entirely fit as the term for lineages of vampires, and sometimes joke that my favourite clan is Robertson on my mother’s side. But like a lot of players and storytellers I have favourite and least favourite Vampire clans, Werewolf Tribes, Mage Traditions and so on. My favourites tend to be the broad ones that can do anything or the niche ones that bring a lot of specific ideas and suggest a playstyle.

Sire and childe relationships, the addition of broodmates, the issue of genealogy with ancestors who might show up and how typical or atypical the local examples of clan are can add a lot to your chronicle. In my current chronicle I’m semi-seriously considering having a Ministry avant-garde theatre troupe.

Pictured, the sketch I’m happiest with from the first quarter of the month, some first edition Vampire: The Masquerade OCs and their sire: Andre Barton, Brujah historian, flanked by his childer Mike and Tanith.

No comments:

Post a Comment