Friday 1 March 2024

Nationals T minus six weeks

Nationals is in six weeks, and the organisers want character sheets and the like for vetting in ten days’ time. Which should be fine... if I have anything done by then.

Yes I’m still swithering over this.

Normally I’d be well on the way, but I was assigned to GM Vampire: The Masquerade. This isn’t my first time assigned a not-first-choice category or even a Darkness category but it is my first time assigned to a one game category. And one that isn’t great for one-shots.

And I don’t know how well any of the players know the game in general or the current edition in particular, or their expectations or preferences.

And this is always the case but with less narrow categories I expect total newb-ness. Here I don’t have that.

I can absolutely do a standard mystery with a fight at the end, but, y’know.

(Small update: I now know what the other ST is aiming at, which definitely helps.)

No comments:

Post a Comment