Wednesday, 26 August 2026

RPGaDAY 2026 26. Regret

#RPGaDAY 2026

26. Regret

26. One game you regret not trying?

Having read the full adventure series for Orpheus I couldn’t really play it when offered a chance, though it was a few years later. I’d really have to run it.

And scheduling has prevented me playing Buffy and Adventure! at the Nationals, Alien and Mothership in the last two years at GEAS, and more.

As a GM there are... let’s say a few I’d like to get to the table someday. Including a break from “first chance to play, do something normal” setups for the games I do run, like high society historical Vampire instead of usually scuzzy modern, or going all-n on the black market and thief setup that didn’t come together last year. Running Trinity Continuum would be nice too.

Okay, Orpheus is a good choice for one, as it’s a reference to someone who regrets looking back. Ha ha.

Autocratik
Runeslinger

No comments:

Post a Comment