Thursday 17 March 2011

Nationals oneshot development diary: 2

I met to discuss this over coffee and cake (which is why I'm posting at half one in the morning, soooo much sugar) and at this point:

I have about five viable characters, which is an improvement over the two and a half I'd had going in.

We've narrowed the plot down to one of the four or five possible apocalypses.

There may also be a social element now. I'm not 100% on how to connect this to the fighty action stuff, but if need be it can always just happen to be happening at about the same time.

Progress is being made. Which is good, as I was recently reminded it's in three weeks' time. And Conpulsion is next week. But I'm not worried about that... probably because I have other worries to distract me...

No comments:

Post a Comment