Tuesday 27 June 2017

Top Secret NWO

A new edition of the Top Secret cinematic-ish espionage RPG is coming after a small gap of thirty years, on Kickstarter.

It appears to have turned into a Savage Worlds or Cortex variant while nobody was looking.

And most of the reward tiers as US-only. At least you can get the actual New World Order game worldwide...

Waaaaay back in the day I played Top Secret / S.I. in high school, in the FREElancers variant setting of slightly cyberpunk special ops, where my berserker ex-military sniper may have been somewhat influenced by a recent film called Lethal Weapon. I almost ran the standard superspy agencies setting as well, but never quite got to it. It still informed some of my espionage games down the years, and I considered running it instead of an Adventure! hack for modern superspies.

No comments:

Post a Comment