Saturday 4 September 2021

L.A. By Night season five

Vampire: The Masquerade - L.A. By Night season five episode one, Tower Of Glass is already on YouTube after premiering on Twitch at 8 p.m. L.A. time.

Starting with a thank you to the Vamily and an explanation of the decision not to feature current news directly, Jason Carl sets the scene with a reminder that the daytime world goes on without the vampires, an idea I’ve cheerfully lifted for my own games.

Brian Dechart as Vannevar makes me want to make my next Prince more prominent. Amelia Rose Blaire as Suzanne shows why she’s another of the chronicle’s great scary Toreador.

I started my first V5 chronicle with an attempt to capture and study a daywalking Thin-Blood, so I feel very smart when another game does it.

And halfway in we get a fine example of an action scene with very little fighting - with heavily armed Inquisitors and an escape by Soaring Leap and climbing away it could be an example of how something like Bloodhunt can come up occasionally in even the most low-key game.

No one ever warns ya
You’ll die in California
CHVRCHES, California

No comments:

Post a Comment