Friday 3 September 2021

Shang-Chi And The Legend Of The Ten Rings

Shang-Chi And The Legend Of The Ten Rings is, among other things, quite a title, especially after most MCU films introducing a new hero just go with their name. Liked, maybe not loved. More next week.

And now more.

Despite the length of the title, I would still have liked to add And Xialing. Although Katy did more, Xialing not being given equal time was a major plot point!

I would have also like Katy to save the day at the end with her driving instead of the bow she’d had for a day.

I hope we get an explanation for why Wong and the Abomination are cage fighting sometime. I mean they both know Bruce Banner, but is that it?

Good - solid villain motivation, cool super-fu fights though the bus fight was my favourite, likeable heroes.

No comments:

Post a Comment