Thursday 14 July 2022

Thor: Love And Thunder Spoilers

You have been warned. On reflection, mostly happy, wee bit crabby.

The bit that made me crabby was near the climax. After the bit that made me happy.

Omnipotence City reminded me of the Master Builders from The Lego Movie. At least they didn’t reappear at the end and try to claim credit. Not sure about Zeus having a comedy Greek accent.

Simon Russell Beale was in there as Dionysus and got one of the big credits after two lines in about as many shots. I presume his role was cut, or he has a really good agent.

(The only gods I was disappointed didn’t help were Bast and Bao.)

Darcy! Erik! Sif! Which is nice after the recap lampshading the Warriors Three getting wiped out.

Gorr being a serious villain (with some humour of his own) helped too. Messing with the kids, though...

3D didn’t add much for me, except when we saw Eternity in the classic form of a silhouette containing a starfield and the starfield had depth.

No comments:

Post a Comment