Friday 12 January 2024

Character Creation Challenge 2024 12c: Beautiful Anomalies 3: The Adventurer

Character Creation Challenge 2024

12c: Beautiful Anomalies

The Adventurer
Amit Chavan

“Well, if I’m here it must be bad news.”

A physicist from the 23rd Century, making himself an expert on time travel after becoming entangled with Walker’s time machine so he appears when it brings her to weak points in time.

Profile
Concept: Time travel is wonderful, and would be even better if I could actually decide when to do it.
Clock: Explorer
I’m called: the man out of step.
I’m from: A science station on Enceladus, originally..
I look like: I just turned up and know I missed something important.
I travel because: I CAN’T STOP. So I might as well help out as I research the problem.
I’ve decided to keep: an anomaly detector, a breath mask, a frame of my former wife.
I support my companions by: understanding time from a different perspective.
I might let them down by: prioritising my way home.
I intervene because of: Conviction.

Traits
+ Scientific
+ Sensible
- Obsessive
- Occasionally Incorporeal

Himesh Patel

10c: Walker, the Stranger
11c: Josh, the Innocent

No comments:

Post a Comment