Thursday 11 January 2024

Character Creation Challenge 2024 11c: Beautiful Anomalies 2: The Innocent

Character Creation Challenge 2024

11c: Beautiful Anomalies

The Innocent
Josh Parks

“You can tell a lot about a place from its music, like its art and its language. Just remember that sometimes you get weird things like some of the chilliest places having the most metal bands.”

Busker, always knew there was something more, not really prepared for what that actually is.

Profile
Concept: best gap year ever
Clock: Mediator
I’m: a good busker and that means a good listener
I’m from: an uncool part of London.
Others see me as: a foolish boy.
I left home because: home felt like a dead end. Maybe I was too harsh.
I carry with me: an acoustic guitar, a digital recorder, a family photo from before the divorce.
I seek from my companions: friendship (alone in the night) and faith (in me, if not my experience).
I might leave them if: something reminds me of what I do miss at home.
I intervene because of: Compassion

Traits
+ Ear For Music And Language
+ Reading People
- Goes Wandering Off
- Romantic

Noah Valentine

10c: Walker, the Stranger
12c: Amit, the Adventurer

No comments:

Post a Comment