Friday 25 May 2018

CHVRCHES: Love Is Dead

Almost four months after dropping Get Out as a single at the end of January, CHVRCHES launch Love Is Dead, with lyrics filled with morbid, romantic and religious woe.

Graffiti
Get Out
Deliverance
My Enemy
Forever
Never Say Die
Miracle
Graves
Heaven/Hell
God’s Plan
Really Gone
ii
Wonderland

Thinking of using some of these lyrics as quotes for Chronicles Of Darkness game pitches...

Ask me no questions, I will tell you no lies
Careful what you wish for
We’re lookin’ for angels in the darkest of skies
Sayin’ that we wanted more...

Oh baby you can look away
While they’re dancing on our graves
But I will stop at nothing
Oh, I will stop at nothing

Something could probably be done with spooky piano instrumental ii as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment