Tuesday 25 August 2020

#RPGaDAY2020 BUFFY 25B: LEVER

#RPGaDAY2020 BUFFY SEASON

25B: LEVER

“Now. I-I’ll start again. How did you win on that slot machine?”
“I put a quarter in the slot and I pulled that little lever.”
Angel, The House Always Wins

Levers are also things you can use to move things. Things like Drawbacks for cast members, for example. I tend to call them hammers rather than levers, but go with me here.

Take a look at the what the players took, see what they’re okay with doing with it, and bear in mind the Drama Point payout option for clobbering them.

Who has Love, particularly Tragic Love? Or the assorted other Drawbacks that pair with action-hero Qualities to make characters good in a fight and bad in a relationship? How about Secrets, or Obligations?

2.14: Steady

Of course Willis’s new girlfriend is some kind of weird thing. But you gotta roll with the odds.

“I should really stop dating.”

No comments:

Post a Comment