Sunday 4 March 2018

Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season Five

And now S.H.I.E.L.D.’s back, in outer space...

Yes, we’re three months behind in the UK, so I’ve seen some spoilers but tried to dodge some at least.

Hence, for UK readers as there’s a repeat showing tonight, a spoiler cut.

We’ve travelled in time, not space. This will obviously have to be fixed because the MCU spinoff TV show can’t blow up the world where the movies are still set.

Are we somewhere around... 2099?

We have Kree stomping around and grubby spaceships. Deke could have looked a bit less like Star-Lord in his introduction, I think.

Being creepy to Simmons, check.

Space gladiators, check.

I’m already looking forward to May killing Phantasm Lady.

MIB guy with... optional skin? And a paralysing handheld Stane thing - nice link back to the very start of the MCU. And a love of Talking Heads. And fridge drawings. That’s a puzzler.

No comments:

Post a Comment