Saturday 28 November 2020

TTRPG Wishlist

Inspired by Steve Kenson on Twitter, “my personal wish-list of tabletop roleplaying games to play in or run, if I had unlimited time, energy, and resources...”

1: Running another Buffy RPG series that gets past season one.

2: Or indeed playing a Buffy RPG series.

3: Having created some groups for Trinity Continuum, it would be nice to run a game featuring some or all of them.

4: Playing Vampire: The Masquerade fifth edition and/or playing Vampire: The Requiem for more than one session.

5: A blockbuster LARP. Partially for the “being around people” part of it.

6: Star Wars. With D6s. This is the Way.

7: Playing an MCU-ish superhero game, where protecting people is as much of an action beat as fighting villains.

8: Running a very social game, courtly intrigue, fancy parties, that kind of thing. Possibly historical, maybe with vampires.

9: Adventure! Playing, running, trying the forthcoming Continuum edition. It's been too long.

10: Pirates!

11: Running or playing something GUMSHOE for longer than I’ve had the chance so far.

12: Last pick, tricky. So many games I could list, beyond those I have already. So, a format feature instead. A game featuring a band.

Bonus: I'd like to do one of them there RPG stream things.

That’s mine, what’s yours?

1 comment:

  1. 6. This is the way.
    11. I'm in! (I've never tried to run or play it yet, shhh, don't tell any one!)

    ReplyDelete