Monday 11 November 2013

Vampire Challenge 11: Craziest Thing That’s Happened That You Saw

Craziest Thing That’s Happened That You Saw (to party/character/your players etc)

I hear stories about Vampire and other World of Darkness games sometimes and wonder how these things happen. Ask a New Bremen player about the Godzilla Incident sometime...

But here’s one example which is crazy in a cool way and I can recite pretty much verbatim over fifteen years later.

Don’t you hate that? 
Hate what? 
Uncomfortable silences. 
Pulp Fiction

Mr. Bennett (see yesterday) has the drop on a Setite ghoul.

Ghoul: You got me.
Bennett: Yeah...

A pause.

Bennett: ... Sorry for the suspense.

He shoots the ghoul dead.

Allied vampire: Why did...?
Bennett: I realised I didn’t actually have anything to ask him...


No comments:

Post a Comment