Sunday 16 September 2018

Wednesday and Sunday

At GEAS we have two organised game days, Wednesday evening and Sunday with afternoon and evening slots. Generally Sunday gets more non-student players and GMs, being more convenient. Sunday evening is when I usually offer to run something big - it was the home slot of The Watch House.

Apparently there’s quite a lot of interest in Wednesday evening games. My experience running Wednesday games has been... not good. So something straightforward that I can do for one half-term block and then look at options? D6 Star Wars, probably in the Rebellion era, or once again try Buffy, this time with a solid reason for the group to hang together?

For Sunday... I can source a physical copy of V5. Though I’d prefer to vet players for something like that, I can do a relatively low-impact version if the big push means new people are interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment