Monday 27 July 2020

(Motherland) Fort Salem

Mortherland: Fort Salem, the AU fantasy series about witches, has appeared here (as Fort Salem, presumably to avoid the clear danger of confusion with the sitcom about young mothers) on the BBC iPlayer.

Wizard School by way of Military SF makes for an interesting setup.

The title sequence showing the witch heroes of American history makes me want to see that show, but...

Thanks to Tim Knight for the news, it being the only news I’ve seen about this!

Also note, NSFW, bit of language, bit of violence.

And the witch hunting organisation name is hilarious...

1 comment:

  1. The BBC clearly doesn't know what to do with this wonderful show (except change it's name for some reason, was there a Brit show called Motherland at some point?)

    I'm trying to limit myself to an episode a day, because I don't want to suffer withdrawal if I binge all 10 episodes at once. Especially, if the BBC uses its total lack of publicity as an excuse not to pick up season two ("Well, nobody watched it...")

    ReplyDelete