Thursday 1 December 2022

Adventure Calendar 2022 1: The First Noel

Adventure Calendar 2022
1: The First Noel

For my fourth year of festive adventure hooks (click December 2019, 2020 and 2021 in my blog archive) I’m using my party trick of a list of evocative but somewhat random titles. In this case Christmas songs, some traditional and some not...

Performed by King’s College Chapel choir

I’ve looked at the Nativity as a source of adventure ideas before, noting the vulnerable people it focuses on as well as the possibly miraculous birth, but this Christmas carol focuses on spreading the message.

In a suitable milieu, say a fantasy world in need of help, how would the PCs react to a mission from above to spread the word? The news came to shepherds as well as wise men, which feels like a wide call to adventure.

And PCs being PCs, are they actively rebelling against the occupying force?

No comments:

Post a Comment