Thursday 31 August 2023

RPGaDay2023 31) FAVOURITE RPG of all time

#RPGaDay2023

31) FAVOURITE RPG of all time

2014 answers: Adventure! for core book, Vampire for line(s) and The Watch House for series. Since then, Buffy might have snuck in for the amount of use at the table since TWH.


One word prompt
31) FAVOURITE

Do you have a “signature” thing as a player or a GM? The kind of character or adventure you default to when you aren’t deliberately going for something else, because it’s pretty sure to be a good time?

I don’t think I do as a player, as I don’t play all that much. I often go last in group-oriented games and fill a gap, which might mean a support character but sometimes puts me in charge.

I definitely do as a GM. Mysteries, with multiple factions involved and space to introduce new ones. I sometimes have to stop myself doing this.


No comments:

Post a Comment