Friday 1 December 2023

Adventure Calendar 2023

Adventure Calendar 2023
0: RPG Titles

Of all the Star Wars characters to make into Santa...

For my fifth time doing festive adventure ideas daily (click December 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022 in my blog archive) and having done two years of looking at traditions, a year of hooks for specific games and a year based on song titles, this year...

To follow the often random theming of advent calendar illustrations I considered the National Toy Hall Of Fame, but since the default option for any category is 25 I went with Best RPG Core Rulebooks at the RPGnet Index.

Not necessarily agreeing with the RPGnet popular vote which was busiest a few years ago! (Most Rated provides a more realistic cross section of popular games but doesn’t throw out as many curveballs.) Just using this as a random source of titles to inspire ideas for any RPG, unless I actually have an idea for the game in question.

No comments:

Post a Comment