Monday 16 September 2024

One-shots 2024

GEAS had twenty-odd GMs and pretty much every one ran. Lots of D&D 5 in various tones but also Vampire (yes that was me), Cthulhu, DeadlandsThirsty Sword Lesbians and Lasers & Feelings.

I got largely familiar players so didn’t have to explain as much as I feared, including a player who had been running Vampire for seven years and never had a chance to play it so I got to feel good about that.

I did lean too much into in-the-know humans without establishing them being somewhat common. Last Dance had a human in the band, which definitely helped.

Some surprising content warning from the other GMs, including Americans for Deadlands, and a horror fantasy game where the upper limit for gore would be the chestburster in Alien.

No comments:

Post a Comment