Thursday 16 August 2018

RPG a Day 2018: 16. plans for your next game.

RPG a Day 2018

16. Describe your plans for your next game.

We’re getting close to the start of the academic year, so probably time to get the notebooks in order.

Likely candidates:

Vampire: The Masquerade Fifth Edition. I’d like to try it, but it really depends if my Vampire-liking friends want to give it a go, and if the book arrives at my FLGS in time. Probably set in a major city that has been hit by the upheavals in the setting. (Probably not LA as I would be tempted to steal from the Geek & Sundry game run by Jason Carl, and there’s a danger I’d get players who also watched it. Maybe go back to my first non-canon city, St. Louis?)

Vampire: The Requiem Second Edition. Because No Man’s Land was hit by the common problems of trying to game over summer, give it another shot. If not, expect certain unused background elements to drift to V5...

Star Wars D6. Because there’s reliable demand. But which era? I dunno...

Buffy The Vampire Slayer. Because I am me. And with a new series in early development, there might be something different about the universe this time next year.

Icons. (Maybe.) For WWII superheroes. (Maybe.)

No comments:

Post a Comment