Thursday 14 August 2014

RPG A Day 14: Best Convention Purchase

#RPGaDay‬

Day 14 Question - Best Convention Purchase

We have entered the chart’s mysterious Gold Zone. Gen Con, I guess?

I have been at other conventions over the years, mostly Conpulsion but also the Nationals, Dragonmeet, the UK Games Expo, Gen Con UK, and the Grand Masquerade. I have gained a variety of interesting things at charity auctions and general sale, as well as putting a variety of things into charity auctions too.

The physical winner really must be my TGM copy of Vampire: The Masquerade 20th Anniversary Edition, signed by just about everybody involved from Justin Achilli to Tim Bradstreet to Rose Bailey to Dhaunae and Lorenzo, fellow panel-question-askers turned models. I went to New Orleans (partially) to get it, after all.

The play-a-game-with winner must be Call Of Cthulhu GMed by SANDY PETERSEN. Not only that, but I was the first PC to die. Dracula stomped on my gut and he said it was “like putting a foot through soft snow.” I remain proud to this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment