Wednesday 27 August 2014

RPG A Day 27: Game You'd Like To See A New / Improved Edition Of

#rpgaday

Day 27 question - Game You’d Like To See A New / Improved Edition Of

I’ll sidestep starting my own edition war...

I admit bias again. I look forward to the planned new edition of Adventure! because it will likely mean supplements and adventures and the like.

And also because I might get to write for it.

But if I were to pick a game I’d like to see a full-on shiny new edition for...

Star Trek game that imitates the space opera action, breakneck pace and emotional content of the new universe would be cool. (Saying that is, of course, inviting an edition war already going on.)

A second edition of Marvel SAGA with more thorough playtesting would also be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment