Monday 25 August 2014

RPG A Day 25: Favourite RPG No-One Else Wants To Play

#rpgaday

Day 25 question - Favourite RPG No-One Else Wants To Play

Favourite RPG I Never Get To Play was Day 6, so I answered for playing then and will answer for GMing now.

Unfortunately Aeon / Trinity gets to appear on both lists, as I have never run it as written, except a few online sessions. I have used the system and some of the tech (but not the setting or the psionics) for a military SF game that ran for an academic year, that’s all.

I could add games I’ve pitched and gotten one or less players for, like a Heroes-style plainclothes-supers game and a modern-style Star Trek game.

And then there’s historical settings for Vampire. I got to play Dark Ages for a few weeks once before the ongoing game set in Spain dissolved on contact with the Transylvania Chronicles. And three more weeks with someone else. And a one-shot. And as an historian I’ve never gotten to run it. Or Victorian Age. Or Requiem For Rome. Or even New Wave Requiem. (I have gotten to run games set in the 30s, 40s, and 70s, but never from an actual book.)

Oh, and Demon: The Fallen. Zero sessions.

No comments:

Post a Comment