Saturday 23 August 2014

RPG A Day 23: Coolest Looking RPG Product / Book

#rpgaday

Day 23 question - Coolest Looking RPG Product / Book

Inevitable answer: Nobilis 2nd Edition.


Now that said, I really liked the Shadowrum Duels fighting game action figures. Big and chunky, weird and fun. Never got them myself as they were expensive, though, and no idea how the game played.

The logo badges for assorted World Of Darkness games are nice and neat, especially the smallish black and silver Vampire ones.

And I always liked the plain text Traveller books.

So that’s big and elegant, big and chunky, or small and elegant. Cool means different things. I can’t think of a small and chunky example at the moment.

1 comment:

  1. I like to think of Nobilis as a cool marble palace sized for the coffee table.

    ReplyDelete