Wednesday 12 January 2022

The Book Of Boba Fett 1.03

The Book Of Boba Fett
1.03: The Streets Of Mos Espa

The cyberpunk Mods are a weird little clash of styles, with Sophie Thatcher in particular being very punk, though I appreciate their commitment to the bit that they came complete with extra mirrors on their hover-scooters.

And I also appreciate the chase’s dedication to destroying as many fruit carts as possible. And replacing the pane of glass somebody drives through with Ralph McQuarrie’s painting of Jabba.

I don’t want to do casting-based guesswork but I imagine we'll see Stephen Root again as he makes a great villain.

This must be what going mad feels like.

The balance of present and flashback sequences still feels off. The entire Previously On was from the present sequence, which as over a minute out of about fifteen...

I want to know what’s in the burrito. This is entirely down to not having had a burrito in months.

No comments:

Post a Comment