Thursday 8 April 2021

RPG DNA

From Jim Zub, via Tim Knight:

In the spirit of #comicsDNA, tabletop roleplayers, which games have influenced you the most, creatively? What's your #RPGDNA?

Four or so, due to Twitter allowing four pictures on one tweet. Mine, as may surprise few of you here...

Fighting Fantasy from the start.

MERP I bounced off and formed Strong Opinions about how system should fit setting and tone.

Toon confirmed the above by working.

Vampire: The Masquerade got jaded teen me back to caring.

Bonus: Buffy The Vampire Slayer, my biggest game.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the nod. I'm surprised Buffy didn't make the 'main four'.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the most significant campaign I've run but the system itself isn't so influential. I included MERP because of the allergic reaction to it...

      Delete