Friday 23 April 2021

The Falcon And The Winter Soldier 6: One World, One People

The Falcon And The Winter Soldier
6: One World, One People

Another Winter Soldier callback, the Mission: Impossible holo-mask.

Tiny long shots of Sam to keep the reveal back for another minute...

“Who are you?”
“I’m Captain America.”
“I thought Captain America was on the Moon.”

And the callback at the end where the same guy calls him “Cap” without hesitation.

Okay, Batroc was there to fight Sam.

A big rescue moment, complete with cheering crowd. Always gets me.

And Karli knows it works too.

Bucky straining, like Steve trying to stop the helicopter.

“Nah. That’s Captain America.”

I was hoping the Flag Smasher second in command would give up (or help!) as soon as possible.

Oh, okay, that answers that Power Broker question.

Karli yelling at Sam to fight back reminded me of Faith in Angel season one, who was talked down successfully.

Aw, Karli.

Really going for the angelic imagery as Sam carries Karli down.

And quite a speech.

“It’s the same, but black.” John Walker, once again not quite getting it.

“The only power I have is that I believe we can do better.”

No comments:

Post a Comment