Saturday 3 April 2021

Specific Star Wars nostalgia

Star Wars: The Clone Wars seasons six and seven are kind of bumpy until the end, including a develpment I really dislike late in season six and giving a third of the final season to a backdoor pilot, and I had to stop for a day after Anakin gained a lot of polygons between seasons while Count Dooku continued to look like the prow of a ship.

But I do appreciate having background guest appearances by the Cantina aliens in their original inaccurate action figure outfits. Orange Lifejacket Walrus Man and my old pal Blue Leotard Hammerhead finally make their screen debuts!

(I saw Blue Tracksuit Snaggletooth too, but I had Maroon Tracksuit Snaggletooth. In my ideal version he would have been sharing Hammerhead’s cell..)



None of which explains Ahsoka’s Bionic Woman denim jumpsuit with flares.

No comments:

Post a Comment