Sunday 18 August 2019

#RPGaDAY 2019 18: PLENTY

RPGaDAY 2019

18: PLENTY

I usually feel like I have nearly enough games.

I almost always have another idea, and another, and another. I have a few complete sets of games I have never run, as well as editions I didn’t get to before the next came out. I already have at least three viable ideas for the new academic year, and GEAS only has three time slots.

And also a note on games where the PCs have a lot of resources.

To put a different spin on the prompt, games where the PCs have access to a lot of resources, equipment and support still benefit from clever applications of those resources, just like games where the PCs have fewer options. Having an I Win button is only fun occasionally.

2 comments:

  1. "I usually feel like I have nearly enough games." - love this quote. It's so perfect. I shall definitely be using that in the future ;)

    ReplyDelete