Saturday 31 August 2019

RPGaDAY 2019 31: LAST

RPGaDAY 2019

31: LAST

The last game ideas I had.

Currently juggling three main options as we go into the new term - and no, I’m not planning on running a game at all three GEAS sessions. No I’m not!

ICONS, playing as the Big Team of a setting, the Avengers / Justice League kind of thing, where the PCs also bring their own nemeses and the like. So a tech hero means there will be tech villains, a spy means there will be spies, a refugee Atlantean princess means an invasion from Lemuria and so on.

Vampire: The Masquerade Fifth Edition, as From The Dust has been a success and I can do more but probably with a new city and with lessons learned from the last year.

Buffy, because I am me. And it’s a mix of superheroics and monsters so it would push me to make both of the above different.

No comments:

Post a Comment