Monday 15 August 2022

#RPGaDay2022 15 - Who would you like to GM for you?

#RPGaDay2022

15 - Who would you like to Gamemaster for you?

There are the obvious celebrity GM choices. Having sat with Jason Carl at World Of Darkness Berlin where he discussed V5 setting elements and presented the attendees with a plot hook, I’d take more.

If we can go through history, Sir Terry Pratchett.

More personally, there are some folks I know that I missed chances to play with. I got to play one session of Steve Dee’s Night Watch, the Buffy game I lifted the TWH premise from. And I would like to play something like Morgue’s Providence Summer, for example.

And if I could get more of the current generation of players GM that would be good too. Bring on the future of RPGs!

Runeslinger and week 3 on video, with guest host Lily the puppy

2 comments:

  1. Gosh, Providence Summer feels more like a lightning strike with every passing year. It's nice that you thought of it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Games that shine can really feel like that, yeah.

      Delete