Wednesday 31 August 2022

#RPGaDay2022 Roundup

#RPGaDay2022

Roundup


The year went by pretty quickly. In part because I’ll apparently ramble more with single-word prompts than with specific questions, a general idea I can spin to talk about various topics rather than a direct answer.

(And I couldn’t do the bonus round of using prompts for adventure hooks like I have for the past two years. I could have gone back and done the 2019 prompts though! Not sure what I’d do for a third setting though. Maybe Trinity...)

But I also know some people don’t like the singular prompts at all, so variety is good.

I’m pretty much always happy to talk about my gaming history, but since I started GMing a week after I started playing my answers may have gotten a bit samey.

I felt I had to include a previous game and GMing in Talk About Your Character Week as I haven’t done much with my actual current character at all, and generally talk more about GMing than playing anyway.


I’m curious to see what the tenth year brings. See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment