Wednesday 31 August 2022

#RPGaDay2022 ?? - Anecdote Alternative

#RPGaDay2022

?? - Anecdote Alternative: Roll 1d8+1, tag that many friends and tell a gaming story about them.

Five gets you six, so... gaming-adjacent little moments in most cases, though one leads to an Actual Play comic strip.

Rick once featured a fictionalised version of me as a background character in a LARP.

Dave dreamed up an RPG called Raw Steak one night, which was about finding the manuscript to an RPG called Raw Steak.

Cat made me the world’s first The Watch House T-shirt.

Steve once put me up for the weekend in Australia and ran a game of The Night Watch that I got to guest star in as a TWH NPC.

Rose likes shared pictures of DIY Masters Of The Universe figures, the odder the better.

Faye illustrated the awkward Salubri-Tremere meet-cute they played the Salubri in at my first V5 game.

No comments:

Post a Comment