Thursday 27 August 2020

#RPGaDAY2020 BUFFY 27B: FAVOUR

#RPGaDAY2020 BUFFY SEASON

27B: FAVOUR

“Where’s the downside? You just got yourself one less demon you have to pay tribute to. The way I see it, I did you a favour.”
“I guess you did! ... In the future, I’d be very careful how many favours you do for me.”
Band Candy

The demonic underworld in the Buffyverse runs on deals, barter and trade, but other than using snitches the heroes only tend to get involved as an occasional source of trouble. Demons requiring tribute, Spike calling in assassins, Cordelia being kidnapped for an auction of magical body parts, figurative and literal deals with the Devil...

This one comes from recent Actual Play.

2:17: A Little Favour

The local occult snitch foregoes the usual payment method of a couple of rumpled twenties because his sister wants somebody to whack the siren who stole her boyfriend.

“Hey, she’s still a monster, so it’s no big, right?”

No comments:

Post a Comment