Friday 2 August 2024

#RPGaDay2024 2 - Most recently played

#RPGaDay2024

2 - Most recently played

Vampire: The Masquerade fifth edition, getting to play this one thanks in part to nudging one of my 2021 players to run it, it’s been interesting seeing some familiar elements in new ways.

A week earlier and my answer would have been Star Trek Adventures first edition. Yes, I am playing two games!

Most recently GMed, also Vampire.

2a - Recent

I am back to GMing online for the summer, and I miss the ability to look around and read by gesture, but it is ever so convenient.

2b - Forest

The forest is the archetypal adventure place for me because I can get to in a few minutes’ walk and not know what I might see or who I might meet. Most often dog walkers, but still...

And sometimes you meet Laura Ford's Weeping Girls at Jupiter Artland.


No comments:

Post a Comment