Tuesday 31 August 2021

#RPGaDAY2021 31: THANK

#RPGaDAY2021

31: THANK

And thank you to...

My cousin for giving me her copy of City Of Thieves, my brother for GMing my first (and his only) session with our cousins, them for playing my first session as GM, the player I had in primary school, the players and GM I had in high school and am still in touch with some of, on into college and beyond.

The vast majority of players I’ve GMed for and GMs I’ve played with.

The writers, artists, designers and other creators who give us things to play. Not least the ones who have let me take part in that.

The organisers of societies, clubs, conventions and online spaces, as well as events like RPGaDAY.

The people I know through games who have been there when I needed help.

The readers of this blog.

Image by Ryan McGuire from Pixabay, cropped


Same time next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment